Ahhh,,,what to post? what to post? It's up to YOU!

Since being voted in as one of the Top 25 Creative Mom Blogs (thanks to YOU, and hurray for ME) so much has happened! It's been a whirlwind! I've been on Letterman, the Daily Show, and Judd Apatow is asking me to play a role in his next buddy movie!

Just kidding.

What has happened?
My digital camera broke, leaving me with my poor 13 year old's somewhat inferior camera.
I taught several more classes, some successfully, some less so.
My teenager won the New Jersey GreenFest Environmental Award for students K-8.
My dog ate a squirrel foot. I know. I had to yank it from his mouth. Shudder.

So what to post?

The most frequent request will be granted!

Here are your choices:

1. The quite lovely Hamsa project produced by my wonderful Middle School group.
2. The disastrous Terra Cotta Warriors my very gifted Elementary School group created. Clay. It was all about the bad clay. Sigh.
3. Fabulous cities my PreK group worked on today.
4. Squirrel Feet

Again, make a comment with your number requested and I will produce a wonderful blog post in your honor.